Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baseball Thoughts on a Saturday

We're off to Elk Grove today to see my son play in the 12AA SUPER NIT Tournament this weekend. I help coach The Novato Thunder Baseball Club and this is our first tournament this year. Should be a a great time. If you want to find out more about the team, check out www.novatothunder.com.

With baseball in mind, I thought I'd post a quick baseball clip today. Since I'm a Giants fan, I selected a YouTube clip titled The Shot Heard Round the World which focuses on Bobby Thompson's famous home-run to win the 1952 National League playoff against the then Brooklyn Dodgers. Of course we all know the Giants ended up losing to cross-town hoodlums, the New York Yankees, in the World Series that year. But we'll always have this to look back on!



Have a Great Weekend.

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: