Sunday, July 19, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote

Interesting quotes from people born on July 19th

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things” Edgar Degas

“Not every problem someone has with his girlfriend is necessarily due to the capitalist mode of production.” Herbert Marcuse (see photo)

“Lee was such a fine, high-class boy.. If my son killed the president he would have said so. That's the way he was brought up.” marguerite Oswald

“I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in.” George McGovern

“There is a third dimension to traveling, the longing for what is beyond.” Jan Myrdal

“I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife.” Ilie Nastase

“Hearing is a form of touch. You feel it through your body, and sometimes it almost hits your face.” Evelyn Glennie

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: