Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote

Interesting quotes from people born on July 15th.

“I'm numb... It's a great feeling.” Clive Cussler (see photo)

“Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience. A rustling in the leaves drives him away.” Walter Benjamin

“We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.” Iris Murdoch

“Everyone is a reactionary about subjects he understands.” Robert Conquest

“In Europe, kids learn at least 4 languages...our (school) system is so underfunded, they go to school to buy heroin and an AK-47” Ed Griffin

“I'm an actor... I've achieved some high visibility. But a star? I guess I still think of myself as kind of a worker ant.” Forest Whitaker

“Sometimes my plot lines are so convoluted, I get calls from friends at 3 am saying; you SOB, you'll never pull this one off.” Clive Cussler (see photo)

“My best (bowling) score ever is 103, but I've only been playing 15 years.” Alex Karras

“All the communities are in favor of peace, but somewhat different versions of peace.” Carl Bildt

“The economic game is not supposed to be rigged like some shady ring toss on a carnival midway.” Arianna Huffington

“I asked him [Dalai Lama] the most important question that I think you could ask - if he had ever seen Caddy Shack.” Jesse Ventura

“Choose only one master - Nature.” Rembrandt

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: