Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Novato Stingers Football - Scrimmage - Aug. 22




My son Robbie is playing football again this year so we're thrilled to be back. This year, he's a Stinger, and last weekend the team played a scrimmage in El Sobrante against Central Marin, Rancho Cotati, Tri-Cities and Southern Marin. The team looked pretty good after only a few weeks of practice so we are all excited to see how they do with the regular season starting this weekend.


As I started doing 5 years ago, I get to work the sidelines with my camera and try to capture the action. Sometimes I get lucky and get some great shots. Even if I don't, I take a lot of photos and look forward to creating a slideshow at the end of the year which is shown at the team banquet.

Since we have a whole season to go, we'll be posting the photos on Shutterfly after each game. You can check out the latest action at the Novato Stingers Shutterfly Site.

Here are a few more shots from the scrimmage:


Ben Putman running around Tri-Cities


Marc Alvarez runs to daylight against Rancho Cotati


Robbie Cassee catches a pass against Rancho Cotati


Alec Ball on the way to 6 against Rancho Cotati


Ben Putman on a long run for 6 against Central Marin

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: