Friday, August 14, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 14th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on August 14

“I was a fool three years ago. One is always a fool three years ago.” Donald Hall

“One's eyes are what one is, one's mouth is what one becomes.” John Galsworthy

“People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people have been left out of the pleasure.” Russell Baker (pictured)

“The key to winning baseball games is pitching, fundamentals, and three run homers.” Earl Weaver

“Great restaurants are, of course, nothing but mouth-brothels. There is no point in going to them if one intends to keep one's belt buckled.” Frederic Raphael

“I am having so much fun performing, I feel almost guilty. I think, my God, I hope no one comes and busts me for this.” David Crosby

“Ah, summer - what power you have to make us suffer and like it.” Russell Baker

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: