Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 25th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on August 25th

“We have met the enemy and he is us.”
Walt Kelly creator of Pogo

“Say oh wise man how you have come to such knowledge? Because I was never ashamed to confess my ignorance and ask others.” Johann Gottfried Von Herder

“The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.” Bret Harte

“Play reaches the habits most needed for intellectual growth.” Bruno Bettelheim

“If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of.” George Wallace

“Actually, I'm an overnight success, but it took twenty years.” Monty Hall

“I don't make resolutions. If it's something I need to do, I do it. I don't wait until the new year.” Alice White

“To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.” Leonard Bernstein

“We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.” Walt Kelly

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: