Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 5th

Here are today's quotes from interesting people born on August 5th

“It is the lives we encounter that make life worth living.” Guy de Maupassant

“Just remember - when you think all is lost, the future remains” Dr. Robert H. Goddard

“If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.” Bruce Barton

“Separate we come, and separate we go, And this be it known, is all that we know.” Conrad Aiken

“I don't try to guess what a million people will like. It's hard enough to know what I like.” John Huston

“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.” Neal Armstrong (pictured)

“A man should be rugged like Steve McQueen; the way he stands, like he's ready for something. Or he should be a man of the world like Dean Martin.” Maureen McCormick

“Nothing adventured, nothing attained.” Peter McWilliams

“Geologists have a saying - rocks remember.” Neal Armstrong

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: