Thursday, August 13, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 13th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on August 13th

“I never said all actors are cattle; what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle.” Alfred Hitchcock (pictured)

“Love lasteth long as the money endureth.” William Caxton

“The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by.” Felix Adler

“The basic law of capitalism is you or I, not both you and I.” Karl Liebknecht

“After The Wizard Of Oz I was typecast as a lion, and there aren't all that many parts for lions.” Bert Lahr

“When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say, 'It's in the script.' If he says, 'But what's my motivation?, ' I say, 'Your salary.'” Alfred Hitchcock

“An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.” William Bernbach

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: