Friday, August 21, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 21st

Interesting quotes from people born on August 21st

“Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.” St. Francis de Sales

“Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.” Thomas Jefferson (pictured)

“Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.” Jules Michelet

“No language is rude that can boast polite writers.” Aubrey Beardsley

“If you have ability in a certain area, why not capitalize on it and improve it and use it?” Wilt Chamberlain

“Well, if you find a note tonight that sounds good, play the same damn note every night!” Count Basie

“I make a film like I cook for friends. I hope they like it, but if they don't, I'm prepared to enjoy it all by myself.” Mario Van Peebles

“I have always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” Princess Margaret

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.” Thomas Jefferson

“The past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it.”
Thomas S. Monson

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: