Sunday, August 2, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 2nd

Here are today's interesting quotes from people born on August 2nd

“No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship.” Francis Marion Crawford

“Hate and mistrust are the children of blindness.” William Watson

“Consistency is the quality of a stagnant mind.” John Sloan

“I have a theory of relatives, too. Don't hire 'em.” Jack L. Warner

“My hates have always occupied my mind much more actively and have given greater spiritual satisfactions than my friendships.” Westbrook Pegler

“Life, is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming.” Myrna Loy (pictured)

“I think he [Archie Bunker] is in every man my age, no matter what he does, whether he's a vice president at Chase or a cab driver.” Carroll O'Connor

“Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitations to where you can go.” James Arthur Baldwin

“The darkest thing about Africa has always been our ignorance of it.” George Kimble

“I am part of all I have read.” John Kieran

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: