Monday, August 3, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - August 3rd

Here are today's interesting quotes from people born on August 3rd

“I would rather be an opportunist and float than go to the bottom with my principles around my neck” Stanley Baldwin

“A book may be compared to your neighbor: if it be good, it cannot last too long; if bad, you cannot get rid of it too early.” Rupert Brooke

“If you go long enough without a bath, even the fleas will leave you alone” Ernie Pyle

“When you least expect it, someone may actually listen to what you have to say.” Maggie Kuhn

“Often we have no time for our friends but all the time in the world for our enemies.” Leon Uris

“I'm like a pitcher in the bullpen, keeping my arm warm. When they call me, I'll be ready to go.” Tony Bennett

“Television contracts the imagination and radio expands it.” Terry Wogan (pictured)

“You never know when you are doing something that is affecting someone.” Martin Sheen

“A lot of people in California garden in the nude, but there are naturists all over the country.” Jay North

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: