Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - Gloria Swanson



Today, our birthday girl (yes, finally a girl!) and notable quotable is Gloria Swanson.

First, a little background, which I pulled this time from
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)



Gloria Swanson was born Gloria May Josephine Svensson in Chicago, Illinois, on March 27, 1897. She was destined to be perhaps one of the biggest stars of the silent movie era. Her personality and antics in private definitely made her a favorite with America's moviegoing public.


And now, today's quotes - provided by
ThinkExist.com:

“All creative people should be required to leave California for three months every year.”

“I've given my memoirs far more thought than any of my marriages. You can't divorce a book.”

“I am big. It's the pictures that got small.”

“When I die, my epitaph should read: She Paid the Bills. That's the story of my private life.”



Cheers! - Jason

No comments: