Monday, March 2, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - Dr. Seuss



Because he was born on March 2, 1904, here are a few great quotes from Theodore Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss):

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”

Thanks Dr. Seauss. You've been a tremendous influence.

For more quotes like this, check out
http://en.thinkexist.com/

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: