Saturday, September 5, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - September 5th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on September 5th

“Life is a game. In order to have a game something has to be more important than something else. If what already is, is more important than what isn't the game is over. So, life is a game in which what isn't is more important than what is. Let the good times roll.” Werner Erhard

“Secrecy is the first essential in affairs of state.” Cardinal Richelieu

“Every time I fill a vacant office, I make ten malcontents and one ingrate.” Louis XIV

“If two men on a job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time, then both are useless.” Daryl F. Zanuck

“The VCR is to the American film producer and the American public as the Boston Strangler is to the woman alone.” Jack Valenti

“The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards.” Arthur Koestler

“This stammer got me a home in Beverly Hills, and I'm not about to screw with it now.” Bob Newhart

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” John Cage (pictured)

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: