Monday, September 14, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - September 14th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on September 14th

“You never ask why you've been fired because if you do, they're liable to tell you.” Jerry Coleman

“The real hope of the world lies in putting as painstaking thought into the business of mating as we do into other big businesses.” Margaret Sanger

“Dictators are rulers who always look good until the last ten minutes.” Jan Masaryk

“I often meet adults in their 30s, 40s, or 50s who, as soon as they recognize me, suddenly become six years old again.” Clayton Moore AKA The Lone Ranger

“Geography is about maps, but Biography is about chaps.” Eric Bentley

“I keep my eyes clear and I hit 'em where they ain't.” Willie Keeler (pictured)

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: