Friday, September 11, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - September 11th

Today's interesting quotes from people born on September 11th

“More firm and sure the hand of courage strikes, when it obeys the watchful eye of caution.” James Thomson

“A straw vote only shows which way the hot air blows.” O. Henry

“The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.” James Jeans

“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts, or my thoughts the result of my dreams.” D. H. Lawrence

“Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.” Ed Sabol

“Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve.” Tom Landry

“There's a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.” Paul "Bear" Bryant (pictured)

Cheers! - Jason

No comments: