Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - September 30th


Today's interesting quotes from people born on September 30th


“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.” Jalal ad-Din Rumi


“My mother was against me being an actress - until I introduced her to Frank Sinatra.” Angiel Dickinson


“I respect anyone who has to fight and howl for his decency.” Deborah Kerr


“Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and shot it.” Truman Capote (pictured)


“My feeling is that when you're managing a baseball team, you have to pick the right people to play and then pray a lot.” Robin Roberts


“To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make.” Truman Capote


“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” Elie Wiesel


“Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” Truman Capote


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: