Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - September 23rd


Today's interesting quotes from people born on September 23rd


“You always pass failure on the way to success.” Mickey Rooney (pictured)


“The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on.” Walter Lippman


“An apology? Bah! Disgusting! Cowardly! Beneath the dignity of any gentleman, however wrong he might be.” Baroness Orczy


“One of the first and most important things for a critic to learn is how to sleep undetected in the theater.” William Archer


“I never feel age ... If you have creative work, you don't have age or time.” Louise Nevelson


“If an ordinary person is silent, it may be a tactical maneuver. If a writer is silent, he is lying.” Jaroslav Seifert


“A lot of people have asked me how short I am. Since my last divorce, I think I'm about $100,000 short.” Mickey Rooney


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: