Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - October 7th


Today's interesting quotes from people born on October 7th


“When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.” James Whitcomb Riley


“A pamphlet, no matter how good, is never read more than once. But a song is learned by heart and repeated over and over.” Joe Hill


“The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.” Niels Bohr


“Just like Santa Claus, a farmer works all year on a commodity, and at the end of the year he gives it all away.” Ronald Dawson


“Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed.” Helen MacInnes (pictured)


“Am I the same girl? Yes, I am... Although I have changed.” Martha Stewart


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: