Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - October 6th


Today's interesting quotes from people born on October 6th


“Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible.” George Lorimer


“The home should be the treasure chest of living.” Le Corbusier


“A well-composed book is a magic carpet on which we are wafted to a world that we cannot enter in any other way.” Caroline Gordon


“I live by a man's code, designed to fit a man's world, yet at the same time I never forget that a woman's first job is to choose the right shade of lipstick.” Carole Lombard


“Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity.” Thor-Heyerdahl


“I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.” Fannie Lou Hamer


“People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in.” Robert Mitchum (pictured)


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: