Monday, October 5, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - October 5th


Today's interesting quotes from people born on October 5th


“I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days.” Bill Dana



“There are things I can't force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.” Denis Diderot


“I may be president of the United States, but my private life is nobody's damned business.” Chester A. Arthur


“That which is called firmness in a king is called obstinacy in a donkey.” John Erskine


“Freedom is when one hears the bell at seven o'clock in the morning and knows it is the milkman and not the Gestapo.” Georges Bidault


“Personally, I thought Curly was the greatest because he was a natural comedian who had no formal training. Whatever he did he made up on the spur of the moment.” fellow stooge Larry Fine (pictured)


“Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” Ray Kroc


“If you can't return a favor, pass it on.” Louise Brown


“The pain goes away on payday.” Larry Fine


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: