Monday, November 2, 2009

The MMOB Daily Quote - November 2nd


Today's interesting quotes from people born on November 2nd


“I can't say I was ever lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.” Daniel Boone


“Bill Clinton's foreign policy experience stems mainly from having breakfast at the International House of Pancakes.” Pat Buchanan


“There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” Marie Antoinette


“No president who performs his duties faithfully and conscientiously can have any leisure.” James K. Polk


“Every student has the ability to be a successful learner.” Warren G. Harding


“I took a round trip around Hollywood because I think it frightened me. I didn't want to get burned in that glare.” Luchino Visconti (pictured)


“Most people seem to think I'm the kind of guy who shaves with a blowtorch. Actually I'm bookish and worrisome.” Burt Lancaster


“I signed (Sandy) Koufax for fourteen grand and a hot dog.” Al Campanis


“It is easy to be popular. It is not easy to be just.” Rose E. Bird


Cheers! - Jason

No comments: